Chapel Street, Moniaive, Dumfries&Galloway DG3 4EJ
Current usage includes:
- Weekly events - Playcare, Tango, Cairn Chorus, Guides and Brownies, Badminton, Yoga, Easy-obics, and various school activities on several days, table tennis and pottery, children's dancing class
- Monthly events - History Club, Community Council, and Institute Committee meetings.
- Ad hoc meetings – The Under Fives, Glencairn and Tyron Horticultural Society, Cairn Chorus and Gala Committee.
- Yearly Events - Duck Race, Flower Show, Moniaive Folk Festival, Book Sale, New Year’s Dance, Bluegrass Festival, Autoharp Weekend, Craft Fairs and Bluegrass Instrument Workshops.
- Ad hoc usage – snooker, badminton, table tennis, pottery classes, learning courses, private parties, elections and other events requiring a large hall or committee room.
Bookings for GMI cannot be done on line, please mail Anja or phone. The committee can not access the google calendar at the moment.Please check dates and times with Anja.(secretary)