Chapel Street, Moniaive, Dumfries&Galloway DG3 4EJ
Current usage includes:
- Weekly events - Playcare, Tango, Cairn Chorus, Guides and Brownies, Badminton, Yoga, Easy-obics, and various school activities on several days, table tennis and pottery, children's dancing class
- Monthly events - History Club, Community Council, and Institute Committee meetings.
- Ad hoc meetings – The Under Fives, Glencairn and Tyron Horticultural Society, Cairn Chorus and Gala Committee.
- Yearly Events - Duck Race, Flower Show, Moniaive Folk Festival, Book Sale, New Year’s Dance, Bluegrass Festival, Autoharp Weekend, Craft Fairs and Bluegrass Instrument Workshops.
- Ad hoc usage – snooker, badminton, table tennis, pottery classes, learning courses, private parties, elections and other events requiring a large hall or committee room.
AGM on Tuesday 26th February at 7.30 at GMI
Please note that all hire should be booked in advance.